Thursday, November 15, 2012

State of the Artist Supplemental

View halloo, all!

First off, the Holiday Card artwork is DONE, including layout for the card, and everything! The Request post is now closed, and the order is off to the printer! *whew!*

Thank you to the generous souls who donated in the last few days, it is a tremendous help and every donation goes to the cost of producing the cards, and postage. If you'd still like to donate towards the cost of card production and postage, I'll include my donation button at the end of the post.

 

In Monday's State of the Artist post (here) I mentioned that populating my Zazzle store was addictive...

... so much so that I spent about an hour creating a rather obnoxious number of products with a little-known image, my very FIRST Holiday Card artwork image from years ago! I don't think I made more than about 20 of these cards (and they were done by hand!) but it was also the very first time Panda appeared in any of my artwork. It was the year I adopted him, 2004 (and, yes, he was a surly little thing even then!)

 

The very first little winged Panda now appears on everything from cards to mugs to iPad skins to postcards to onesies (I couldn't resist!) If there's anything you'd like to see him on (or anything else) let me know!

Shop Silvertales

*Zazzle also has a current 15% off ALL orders offer valid through November 19 at 11:59pm PT. Be sure to use code SANTASAVINGS in the coupon box when placing your order to take advantage of the sale.*

If the rest of the week, and into the weekend, goes as planned, Monday's State of the Artist should see the launch of a new project!

 

Become a patron of the arts!

No comments:

Post a Comment