Monday, July 21, 2014

State of the Artist: 7/21/2014

View halloo, all!!


This week's update will consist of the Daily Doodle sketches from the last week. I'm all caught up and continuing to

roll along at a steady one-doodle-a-day rate, but I'm doing more and more marker pieces as I go... and rapidly blowing

through my markers! O.o

If you'd like to see these as they're completed every day, please Like my Facebook Page (HERE or search for Silvertales

Studio in Facebook's search bar) or follow my Twitter feed (@silvertales) as I upload them there daily.

As always, Daily Doodle originals are for sale, so if you see something you like, please drop me an email at

silvertales[at]gmail[dot]com and get it before it's gone!


Current Project





Daily Doodle Batch #19:

This batch upload consists of the images from 7/14/14-7/20/14.

(***The Master Post for the Daily Doodles is HERE***)

(Shipping: $6USD domestic US / $9USD interntational - all prices listed in USD)

$15

$25

$50

$50

$50

$50

-
$50 -





If you have any questions or comments about any of the Daily Doodles, please leave them in the comments below, I'd be

happy to answer any questions!! As the Daily Doodles Project is continuing throughout 2014, please feel free to leave

prompts or suggestions, there are so many more days to go!! :)



If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea they are for sale! I don't have money right now, but I will keep this in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yup, all the daily doodles are available for sale! I also update the master post every week with the new additions. :D

      Delete
  2. I was recently at the Tulsa 2016 Comic Con and I had bought smaller 11" x 8" prints of one of the DC robins. I was wondering if the pictures on the blog are prints or originals. I would like to buy smaller prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel,

    Hello! Thanks for coming by my table at the Tulsa show! The pieces listed here are the originals (and most of them are sold at this point,) but there are prints available. They should be found at my storenvy site: (I'm not quite finished uploading my entire catalogue, so if the ones you're looking for aren't listed yet, you can just email me (silvertales@gmail.com) and let me know which ones interested you.

    silvertales.storenvy.com

    Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete