Monday, February 13, 2012

Work-A-Week 2012, Project 2

View halloo, peoples!


It's Monday, so it's time for the current Work-A-Week Project piece to be posted!


*clicking the thumbnail opens the full-size image*



Piece 2 of the Work-A-Week Project completed!

This is Sketch-A-Day Day 6, which simply demanded to be completed. Next on the boards is the often requested Day 14, but that posting may be delayed as I'll be attending MegaCon, out of town, from Thursday through Monday.

Hopefully, though, I'll be able to get a good bit of work done before I go, but it's going to be a busy week! I always think I'm prepared for upcoming conventions until right about 8-10 days before it's time to go... and then I run around in a frenzy because I'm nowhere NEAR as ready as I thought I was! O.o


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.


Become a patron of the arts!









Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment