Monday, June 25, 2012

State of the Artist 6/25/2012

View halloo, all!


It's Monday, which means it's time for the weekly State of the Artist update!


Weekly Words

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
- E. B. White, 1899 - 1985



Current Project

Last week, in an email exchange with , she mentioned it has been a long time since I'd drawn my persona. She's right! So, I decided to take whack at it.

The New and Improved Kit design is a combination of the persona I had years ago ('Cheetah') and the persona I took on later ('Kitsune') sort of mishmashed together. :)





Near Future

Well, this weekend sees me attending Florida SuperCon from Friday-Monday.

If you'll be in the area, or already planning on attending the con, come stop by and say hi, buy a print, or commission some original artwork!

Monday's post is sort of up-in-the-air as of right now. It all depends on how well the convention goes and how busy I'll be with at-con commissions. I'll probably do a post-con write up and some photos of my table set up if nothing else.


Thank you for joining me for this week's post!


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment