Monday, February 4, 2013

Work-A-Week Poll Results In!

View halloo, all!

We have winners!

The Sketch-A-Day poll to determine the choices for the upcoming Work-A-Week pieces is now closed and the results have been tabulated. Thank you all very much for taking the time to vote in the poll, it was very interesting to see which pieces came out on top. :)

There are a few of the pieces I planned to finish regardless amongst the winners, and some of these are the ones I will need more than the week I've alloted myself to complete them, but, that's not to say they won't show up during the Work-A-Week Project, perhaps has WIPs...

Anyway, on to the results!

In descending order of votes:

   

TIED:  

TIED:  

TIED:  

 

The next 4 completed pieces will be coming from this list, so stay tuned! Please let me know if you'd be interested in seeing progress pics of the pieces as I work on them. (They'll be posted with the final piece, so there will just be one post with multiple images.)

No comments:

Post a Comment