Monday, January 20, 2014

Sketch-A-Day 2014: Day 20

Sketch-A-Day 2014: Day 20

Every now and then I get on these negative space and spatial relationship kicks... (usually using flat black to create shapes as opposed to shading everything.)



Now that The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug has been out for a while (*finally* seeing it this week) and all these pictures of Lee Pace and Orlando Bloom (as Thranduil and Legolas) are all over the place, all I really want to do is draw fanart of Thranduil and Legolas pretties all day, every day... even though I promised myself I wouldn't draw any fanart during the Sketch-A-Day Project so to avoid even the barest inkling of copyright issues when I publish (eventually) a sketchbook of the project.

Hence, why this year's project has been FULL of flowy-haired elves so far.



Another new sketch again tomorrow! Feedback is the food which fuels the creative discussion between Artist and Audience, please, feel free to comment or leave suggestions for new projects!


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment