Thursday, January 9, 2014

Sketch-A-Day 2014: Day 9

Daily sketches moving right along...



Sketch-A-Day 2014: Day 9

uh… yeah.

I don’t censor myself during the Sketch-A-Day Project, while I do throughout the rest of the year. Most of the time, I put away the sketches that rip open all those dark, festering, ugly corners where no one else can see them.

It’s difficult enough to put these little pieces of myself out there for the world to criticize/analyze or worse, ignore…

the monsters within are gaining ground every single day.



Another sketch again tomorrow! Feedback is the food which fuels the creative discussion between Artist and Audience, please, feel free to comment or leave suggestions for new projects!


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment