Monday, April 7, 2014

State of the Artist 4/7/2014

View halloo, all!!


This week's update will consist of the last of the MegaCon commissions, and last week's Daily Doodle sketches. If you'd like to see these as they're completed every day, please Like my Facebook Page (HERE or search for Silvertales Studio in Facebook's search bar) or follow my Twitter feed (@silvertales) as I upload them there daily.


Current Project

At MegaCon I took another Steampunk tarot commission for Dennis, the customer who commissioned the first of the Steampunk tarot cards two years ago at Florida SuperCon (The Magician.)

This year's request: The Fool



I had a lot of fun with this one, as I did the other steampunk tarot piece. I've got to get back on track about that idea I had way back when to do a steampunk tarot project....



Daily Doodle Batch #6:

This batch upload consists of the images from 3/31/14-4/6/14.

*

*

*






If you have any questions or comments about any of the Daily Doodles, please leave them in the comments below, I'd be happy to answer any questions!! As the Daily Doodles Project is continuing throughout 2014, please feel free to leave prompts or suggestions, there are so many more days to go!! :)




If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment