Monday, March 31, 2014

State of the Artist 3/31/2014

View halloo, all!!

While I have every intention of completing the last two pieces that made the vote cut from the Sketch-A-Day/Work-A-Week projects, this past week was just full of completing my backlog of MegaCon commissions. I do have one more commission to complete from MegaCon and then that backlog will be off my plate and I can open to online commission requests and get to the remaining Work-A-Week project paintings. So, if you've got a project you've wanted to commission me for, or you've been awaiting the return of the Moleskine journal cover commission slots, stay tuned!

This week's update will consist of the last week's Daily Doodle sketches. If you'd like to see these as they're completed every day, please Like my Facebook Page (HERE or search for Silvertales Studio in Facebook's search bar) or follow my Twitter feed (@silvertales) as I upload them there daily.




Daily Doodle Batch #5:

This batch upload consists of the images from 3/24/14-3/30/14.

*

*

*






If you have any questions or comments about any of the Daily Doodles, please leave them in the comments below, I'd be happy to answer any questions!! As the Daily Doodles Project is continuing throughout 2014, please feel free to leave prompts or suggestions, there are so many more days to go!! :)



Monthly Postcard Project

February's Monthly Postcard original has been sold to a subscriber, as they have early access to postcard originals, but for those who don't currently subscribe to the project, here's the card that went out during the month of February:



I thank you for joining me again this week! Feedback is the food which fuels the creative discussion between Artist and Audience, please, feel free to comment or leave suggestions for new projects!


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment