Monday, April 23, 2012

State of the Artist 4/23/2012

View halloo, peoples!

It's Monday, and that means time for another State Of The Artist update!


Weekly Words

The web of our life is of a mingled yarn, good and ill together.
-William Shakespeare, 1564 - 1616



Current Project

So, I put aside the steampunk airship brothel floor plan sketches to get back to work on commissions I still have outstanding. As such, I don't have any new, current art to post, but I can post the commission completed late last year for a client's character reference sheets. I posted the original pencils for his character sheet last year, but forgot to post the finished products when they were done. Oops.

*clicking on the thumbnail will open the larger image*

Since these are character reference sheets, my client would have added character notes to the final image files for anyone commissioned in the future to use. The text is not included in these images.








Near Future

More commission work to finish, no surprises there, and hopefully more progress to be made on "The Eastern Star," which is the next Lofty Pursuits crew member on the drawing board. *crosses fingers*


Outside World

Check out the progress my good friend Amy is making on her cross-stitch of "Azthahar," it's pretty amazing!


Thank you for joining me on this week's short State Of The Artist update!


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment