Monday, February 10, 2014

Work-A-Week begins!

View halloo, all!

Well, the poll is closed and the votes counted, so the 5 Sketch-A-Day pieces with the most votes will be turned into finished pieces every week for the next 5 weeks!

Here are the winners, in descending order (please note, this may not be the order in which they are completed):

* * * *

* * *

People have asked if the Sketch-A-Day drawings are available for purchase, and the short answer is yes! As I make my way into the Work-A-Week project, I'll be uploading a list of their pieces and respective asking prices. So, if you've got your eye on a certain sketch or sketches, stay tuned for that post.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for the Sketch-A-Day project, it's much appreciated!

As a side note, I've been doodling since the end of the Sketch-A-Day project, on a smaller scale than the Sketch-A-Day originals (all at 9x12",) but, if people are interested in these other random doodles, let me know and I'll start posting them, too. These sketches are a lot rougher than the Sketch-A-Day pieces.



I thank you for joining me again this week! Feedback is the food which fuels the creative discussion between Artist and Audience, please, feel free to comment or leave suggestions for new projects!


If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment