Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Originals for Sale: Monthly Postcard Project 2013

View halloo, all!

This is a supplementary post to list the 2013 Monthly Postcard Project original artwork pieces that are still available for purchase. I've had interest from a number of subscribers of the pieces I still have, so I figured I'd just post them up here.

There is a small blurb about the piece, along with dimensions and asking price with each entry.

If you're interested in any of the following pieces, please email me at: silvertales[at]gmail[dot]com with Monthly Postcard Original Artwork in the subject line!

April 2013:
A dark elf priestess and her wolfy familiar!
Ink, watercolor, and gold ink 6x8": $30



* * *

August 2013:
Etched and glowing vampire skull with wings!
Ink, marker, white ink 5.5x8.5": $20



* * *

September 2013:
Surreal discombobulated eyes!
Ink, watercolor, white ink 6x8":$20



* * *

October 2013:
Something suitably spooky for the month that features Halloween!
Ink, marker, white charcoal, white ink 5.5x8.5": $25



* * *

November 2013:
My personal favorite, my Napping Naga!
Ink, marker, white charcoal, white ink 5.5x8.5":






If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!





Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment