Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sketch-A-Day 2012, Day 17

View halloo, peoples!!

Day 17's offering now posted!


*clicking on the thumbnail opens the full-size image*





I have had this idea down in various sketchbooks for YEARS, mostly as handwritten notes since I never thought I was at the skill-level where I could bring it to life as I saw in my head. I'm not really at the point where I can see myself completing this as a finished piece yet... I need a LOT more dragon practice to get this anywhere near like what I see in my head. This dragon is no where near scary or imposing or dangerous looking enough...

I do like this sketch, though, and am happy I decided to go for it and draw it out.




If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.


Become a patron of the arts!









Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment