Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sketch-A-Day 2012, Day 26

View halloo, peoples!

Day 26 offering posted! Nudity and mild m/m sexual content, so probably NSFW!






I am in SUCH an "I hate everything to do with love" mood right now, that I have even less than no idea where this came from. If I had to guess, it's probably a pining-for-what-I-can't-have hiccup that escaped my control and spewed itself onto paper. Sometimes, I hate it when my brain does that.

Anyway, due to the obvious m/m content and nudity, I put this behind a cut in case viewers are at work or in the company of tiny eyes that might not be ready for an explanation of what's going on here.



If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.


Become a patron of the arts!









Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment