Monday, January 2, 2012

Sketch-A-Day 2012, Day 2

View halloo, peoples!


I'm not entirely sure when I'll set the second Sketch-A-Day Project, but the most likely time is halfway through the year. This will, however, depend on what the summer convention schedule looks like, but I will definitely include the prospective month in a future State of the Artist post.

Anyway, on with the post!

Today's offering for Day 2 of the 2012 Sketch-A-Day Project!



This one came to me complete with title: I'm Done Waiting for You




*This piece reminds me that I really do need to get to work on last year's "Tumor," I should tackle it after the Work-A-Week Project next month*



If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.


Become a patron of the arts!









Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment