Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sketch-A-Day 2012, Day 18

View halloo, peoples!

Sorry I didn't post Day 18 yesterday, but I was pretty much off the Net for the day.

So, without further ado, Day 18!


*clicking the thumbnail opens the full-size image*




So... this was prompted by my friend TG and her observation that I never have people riding on the horses I've been drawing (and I've never drawn a pegasus)... and for good reason. that whole seated rider thing? That's HARD!

I had this whole dramatic composition for this when I decided what I was going to do, and this... fell way short.

Oh well.



If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.


Become a patron of the arts!









Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment