Friday, January 11, 2013

Sketch-A-Day 2013: Day 11

In the immortal words of Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear: Movin' right along (with day 11!)

*For the record, I DO have that song on my iPod... and I turn it up and sing along when it comes on. :)*

I've actually had this concept in mind for some time now... I just never sat down and "plotted" it out before. It's in at least 4 different sketchbooks as a series of notes. It's not where I envision it in my head, not even in the sketch stage, but, you have to start somewhere, right?

 

If you're enjoying the Sketch-A-Day Project and would like to support it, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!

Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment