Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sketch-A-Day 2013: Day 2

Rolling right along with Day 2's offering!

I'm often surprised by what pops out onto paper during the Sketch-A-Day Project. It's a very different process for me than sitting down to sketch something in particular, like when I have a specific idea in my head for a finished image, or a commission project. Unlike the pieces that spin out from people's prompts, every now and then things that emerge during the Sketch-A-Day Project end up intensely personal and clawing their way out whether I like it or not.

It often terrifies me to put some of these things out there for the world to see.

 

If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!

Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment