Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sketch-A-Day 2013: Day 3

Day 3's offering ahoy!

 

Uhm... I don't know? He's rather a random forest-dwelling -taur-creature-thing. Don't know if he's one of a race of -taur-creature-thing beings, or a spirit or a demi-god or... well, I don't know. I do like him, though! He needs some kind of story... what do you guys think? Would you like to see more of him?

He was supposed to be darker, more menacing... but, menacing doesn't seem to be something I'm very good at. Ha! Probably should have done this on black paper instead...

Onward to Day 4!

 

If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!

Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment