Monday, January 28, 2013

Sketch-A-Day 2013: Day 28

Into the home stretch!!! Yay!

My friend, MCA Hogarth, pointed out to me today that a lot of my Sketch-A-Day characters look rather sad or withdrawn, and she's definitely right! She suggested I draw a character dancing or sleeping with a toy, and... off the pencil went! So, some scritching and doodling later, this young anthro popped out... complete with stuffed anthro. Because there are some things in life you never outgrow. :)

If you haven't already voted in the poll posted earlier today, here regarding the upcoming Work-A-Week Project, I'd appreciate if you could take a moment or two to do so. Thanks!!

 

If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!

Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment