Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sketch-A-Day 2013: Day 31 END!

View halloo, all! We've reached the END of the January 2013 Sketch-A-Day Project!

Ya~aay! *muppet flails*

Thank you all for joining me for this Sketch-A-Day Project, I hope you've enjoyed the variety of daily sketches! A very special thank you to everyone who has left comments on the sketches posted. Your feedback means the world to me, for without it, I push these creations out into the Void to the sound of silence. Comments push the drive to improve, to "top" the last piece, to reach a new nerve ending somewhere whether it be to strike, soothe, tickle or titillate.

Thank you, too, to everyone who took a few moments to vote in my recent poll! Later today/tomorrow I will be posting a new poll in which you can place your votes for the pieces to be completed in the Work-A-Week Project that starts next week! I will also be posting the entirety of the catalog of originals available for purchase, as a number of people have asked if individual pieces are for sale. The answer is Yes, they are! :)

Signifying the end, she slowly dissolves...

I'm considering launching the Sketch-A-Day Project again later on in the year (perhaps July/August-ish, depending on what the summer convention schedule looks like,) so, please let me know if you'd like to see this project make another appearance! The plan would be to follow it up with another Work-A-Week Project, as well, to take a few of the more successful S-a-D pieces to finished works.

 

If you enjoy seeing posts of new or in-progress artwork, please consider a donation.

Become a patron of the arts!

Feel free to post links to this journal/community if you feel there might be interest in my artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment